Additional Surfboard Leash Features:
- One Piece Extruded Cord – From swivel to swivel – just one cord… one component. Eliminates the need for end joins, which are the weakest points in conventional leashes, meaning no weak points.
- Dual Anchor Swivels – Marine grade, stainless anti-corrosive free-spin swivels for tangle-free surfing.
- Original Detachable Rail Saver – The original rail saver system designed by Ocean & Earth, with sewn-in anchor cord. Protects rails and is easily detached.
- Cold Water Urethane – The new cold water series has a specifically engineered urethane designed for water temperatures 18°C and below.
- Flex Neck Strap Plug – Allows 360º movement of the leash and offers more comfort when the leash is under load.
- Safety Release Pull Tab – Easy to see ‘Safety Red’ quick release pull tab. Essential when surfing big waves and reefs.
- Anti- Slip Strap – An engineered raised rubber print, positioned on the inside of the neoprene ankle strap. This design will help minimise the strap from moving ensuring your board is always waiting for you tangle-free after any wipeout.
- Quick-release Pin – A quick release, stainless steel pin that allows the leash to be separated from your board in dangerous hold-downs. Large easy grab loop for easy release. A webbing anchor tape is attached to the pin and strap. You won’t lose the pin when released.
- Easy-Wrap Neoprene Strap Inner – Vertically moulded neoprene panels easily wrap around your ankle, adding to comfort.
- Plug Buddy – Another Ocean & Earth first. Ensures leash string can be easily slipped through surfboard plug.
- Warranty – Guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.